The CyberData Outdoor V3 VoIP Door/Barrier phone is directly certified & supported by Cisco. It connects directly to Cisco Call Manager.
The SIP based door/barrier phone features embedded Cisco SRST. No other intercom system in the world features this.
- Cisco architecture with Call manager Server on site > Fault tolerant support direct from Call Manager
- Cisco architecture at a remote site (not big enough to warrant its own Call Manager Server) > Fault tolerant support direct from Cisco SRST – If required/SRST is optional to deploy (see video below)
The CyberData installation: Removes the need for an additional server on-site (see diagram image )
CyberData is the ONLY vendor in the world that manufacturers “Singlewire” Intercoms & IP speakers. Singlewire is a event and notification platform layered within Cisco Call Manager.
(5000+ installations to date)
The device registers to Cisco Call manager as an approved 3rd party SIP extension.
- Select either the single call button VoIP Intercom or the Keypad option (acts as a telephone)
- Connect the V3 outdoor VoIP intercom to a POE port
- Wire the on-board relay (I/O board) to the automated Door, Gate or Barrier
- Register the Intercom to Cisco Call Manager + Set the Intercom up as a new user/extension
- Cisco IP Phones & Mobile Phones trigger the on-board relay
- Certified by Cisco
- Embedded Cisco Backup Feature – SRST
- DTMF activated on-board relay
- Your system parts have already been bought (LAN/Cat5e/POE/Internet)
- As easy as adding a new phone extension/user to your Cisco VoIP System
- POE enabled
- Plug + Play with embedded DHCP
- Plug + Play with RTMF button (press it – Announces IP address)
- On-board relay – triggers doors, gates and barriers
- Configure through Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Ingress rating of IP65 – (dust tight + Water projected from a nozzle against the enclosure)
- High Quality Full Duplex Audio
- Door closure and tamper alert signal & Configurable audio files
- IP Multicast Endpoint & Doubles as a Paging IP Speaker
- Dual SIP extensions – 1 x for Secure Entry 1 x for Ring Groups – Paging – Loud Phone ringing
- OPTIONAL: Weather Shroud for extra protection (choose above)
- OPTIONAL: Keypad (speed dial + dial like a telephone)
Article on Cisco SRST: Read here
Ask us a question on your set up, anything you like 🙂Contact Page