Certification Since 2007 – Where have you been ?
CyberData and iEntry Systems provide a cost-effective way of implementing IP based secure entry to your Digium/Asterisk VoIP platform. This bundled solution will help you deliver sophisticated and innovative results in a cost-effective manner. The Keypad options acts like an IP Telephone. The Call button only option is without the Keypad. You can set the call button to dial a specific extension. The call can form part of a hunt group and dial multiple IP Phones and Mobiles (hunt groups set up through your Asterisk system).
Installing the VoIP Intercom is a breeze !
Run a cat5e cable from a POE network point to the VoIP Intercom. Hardware installation is now complete. The device automatically assigns itself an IP address and announces it over its speaker. Type this into any web-page and quickly configure. You register the VoIP Intercom to the Asterisk SIP Server. Set a DTMF string – for example 321. The DTMF code opens the door/barrier from the called IP Phone/Mobile. Enter the call button options. Job done !
- Approved by Digium since 2007
- Your system parts have already been bought (LAN/Cat5e/POE/Internet)
- As easy as adding a new phone extension/user
- Also approved by over 35 leading IP Telephony Vendors – See here
- SIP enabled – SIP-RFC3261 complaint
- P2P Option (Peer-to-Peer) set up as an alternative to VoIP + SIP
- POE enabled
- Plug + Play with embedded DHCP
- Plug + Play with RTMF button (press it – Announces IP address)
- On-board relay – triggers doors, gates and barriers
- Configure through Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Telephone Dial Mode + Speed Dial Mode + Call Button – Reach IP/Mobile phone – Phone opens door/barrier
- Security PIN Code access (Keypad option – no need for card readers + extra equipment)
- Ingress rating of IP65 – (dust tight + Water projected from a nozzle against the enclosure)
- High Quality Full Duplex Audio
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Configurable audio files
- IP Multicast Endpoint
- Doubles as a Paging IP Speaker
- Dual SIP extensions – 1 x for Secure Entry 1 x for Ring Groups – Paging – Loud Phone ringing
- OPTIONAL: Weather Shroud for extra protection (choose above)
- OPTIONAL: Keypad (speed dial + dial like a telephone)