SIP-enabled Talk Back Speaker enables two-way conversations in settings such as classrooms, offices, medical facilities and clinics. A remote call button (which is included for the SIP-enabled version), enables calls to a predetermined extension that can be initiated from the room with the speaker.
The VoIP based Talkback Speaker also includes a monitor mode function. The IP Speaker may be called from a remote phone that discretely monitors the activity in the room.
- SIP (RFC 3261) compatible
- Web-based configuration
- Web-based firmware upgradable
- Auto provisioning support
- Small footprint
- PoE 802.3af Enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- Network and external speaker volume control
- Peer-to-peer capability
- User-uploadable ring and alert tones
- Auto detect for CyberData Clock kit
- Buffered page
The Push-To-Talk function for the speaker does the best job of addressing high background noise levels, effectively providing clear two-way communication.
The SIP-enabled Talk Back Speaker easily connects into local area networks with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch. Its small footprint allows the speaker to be mounted almost anywhere with multiple mounting options available.