The CyberData 2-Port PoE Gigabit Port Mirroring Switch enables users of a network attached device to split a single 802.3af or 802.3at PoE powered Gigabit Ethernet port into two Gigabit Ethernet ports for diagnostics purposes while still maintaining a PoE connection to the attached device.
Engineers, Programmers, and Field Service Personnel can utilize the Port Mirror function to monitor network traffic to and from a device with network monitoring software such as Wireshark.
Pass through PoE power
The CyberData 2-Port PoE Gigabit switch is powered from a single 802.3at or 802.3af network switch and passes that power through to one or two of the downstream switch ports.
- Port Mirroring
- All ports are 10/100/1000Mbps (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) auto sensing based upon the port’s individual connection
- Each port has auto MDX – any port can be used as the uplink connection
- Fully compliant to IEEE 802.3x standard
- Automatic address learning, address aging and address migration
- Integrated lookup engine with 4k unicast MAC addresses
- 2-Port auto-negotiating (no crossover cable required)
- 10.100.1000 full duplex (PoE-powered)
- Link/Status and connection speed LEDs
- VLAN Packet Forwarding
- 9216-byte jumbo packet length forwarding at wire speed
- RoHS compliant