VoIP Secure Entry & Emergency Intercom. Remote operation from IP & Mobile Phones. No apps to download or software to install. No PC or specialist servers required. The intercoms support comes direct from the SIP server and networking infrastructure. Alternatively deploy a rapid Point to Point architecture.
- Remote programming – Allows you to manage your secure entry network from a central location.
- Remote call management – Alter the intercoms call path and form hunt groups remotely.
Blazing fast set up:
- Connect your Indoor VoIP Intercom to a POE port
- Wire the on-board relay to an automated door (DTMF Relay Page)
- Register the device to a hosted or on-site SIP Server / IP-PBX
- Add the secure entry intercom as a new user / extension number on the VoIP network
The Intercom can now initiate a call and form a hunt group (set from the IP-PBX). IP and Mobile phones trigger the integrated relay (I/O board) – If required.
- High End + High Quality Product – Made in America – Stocked in Manchester
- Multiple credentials for registering with over 36 IP Vendors (Interoperability Page)
- Direct Cert from: Asterisk, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, NEC to name a few
- Faster processor
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment. SRST parameters are entered statically into the CyberData product’s internal webpage
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Control Relay – network configurable auxiliary relay standard on all models
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages – Add custom audio files to the board
- 2 x SIP lines, doubles as a Paging IP speaker
- An active call is indicated by the Call Button LED blinking at one second intervals
- The Intercom can automatically answer an incoming call
For more features & installation tips see the Operations Guide: PDF Link
Do you have a question on set up, or config ? Your own project ?Contact Page