SIP Panic Button on POE
Designed specifically for VoIP Telephony networks, the CyberData SIP panic button registers to the IP-PBX (also known as a SIP server) as an approved 3rd party SIP extension. The IP and VoIP based SIP button uses the Local Area Network for its connectivity. Installation is fast and hassle free, the SIP panic button needs just one cat5e Ethernet cable for connection. The device is POE enabled, which means you can send power down the same single cat5e cable used for connection. Supported browsers for configuration: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari
With embedded DHCP, the SIP panic button is auto configured and ip addressed for ultra fast set up. Through the web-page setting you can record a message up to 80 seconds long. You also have the option to upload your own audio files. If the user experiences an emergency situation, they press the button and it places a call to a pre-programmed IP phone extension within the enterprise. The SIP panic button will repeat the message over and over. We have a snap shot product overview which shows the SIP panic button in operation. You can find that page here.
Key features of the SIP Panic button
- User downloadable message up to 80 seconds
- Single button call to pre-set number
- Continuous repeat of message
- Call progress light
- Event-controlled relay
- Tamper sensor
- Web-based setup
SIP Panic Buttons Protocols
- HTTP Web-based configuration
- Product Overview Product Features
- Provides an intuitive user interface for easy system configuration and verification of SIP Call Button operations.
- DHCP ClientDynamically assigns IP addresses in addition to the option to use static addressing.
- RTP/AVP – Audio Video ProfileAudio Encodings
- PCMU (G.711 mu-law) PCMA (G.711 A-law) Packet Time 20 ms
The SIP panic button has passed interoperability testing with over 30+ leading IP manufacturers, these include: 3CX, 3COM, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, Nortel, Panasonic, NEC, Asterisk and many more. For the full list, please see this link here. The device also has a Integrated DTMF controlled relay. This is optional to use, however you do have the options to trigger doors and strobes etc.